Detalhes de Envio
Detalhes de Envio
• Shipments to New Jersey and surrounding states 1-3 business days.
• To other states orders arrive in 3-5 business days.
• Tracking number of the order I will give you a more specific day.
Add 10g to a liter of boiling water for approximately 5 to 7 minutes. Let cool, strain and serve.
GLUTEN FREE. 100% NATURAL
Add 10g into a liter of boiling water for approximately 5 to 7 minutes. Allow it to stand, strain and serve.
CONTAINS NO GLUTEN. 100%NATURAL
VARIOUS WAYS TO PREPARE TEA:
- Infusion: This method consists of pouring boiling water over the herbs in a bowl and letting it rest for ten minutes under the smolder.
- Decoction: Put the herbs in cold water. The duration varies according to the number of containers placed, it can vary from one to fifteen minutes, for flowers, leaves, bark and roots.
- Maceration: Soak the herbs in cold water for ten to twenty-four hours, depending on what is used.
- Poultice: The plants are pounded, forming a mush that is placed on the painful area, directly between two warm cloths, warm or cold.
- Gargles: Prepare the tea and rinse your throat well. Gargle several times a day.
Inhalation: Put the ages for cooking
until boiling, breathing in the steam.
VARIOUS WAYS OF PREPARING THE TEAS:
- Infusion: this method consists of pouring boiling water over the herbs in a smothered container, and let it stand for ten minutes.
- Decoction: add the herbs to cold water. The decoction time will depend on the amount of herbs used (it can last from one to fifteen minutes) and it is a food method for flowers, leaves, bark and roots
- Maceration: let the herbs soak in cold water for ten to twenty-four hours, according to its final use.
- Poultice (or Cataplasm): Macerate the herbs, forming a pure hat you apply on the sore skin, between two picees of warm, cold or hot cloth.
- Gargle: make the tea and rinse your throat with it. Gargle several times a day.
- Baths: herbs can also be used successfully for
Made in Brazil